Share Content





















Thursday, February 25, 2016

Karen and Btrittany Respond To Being Banned From Big Ang's Memorial



Karen and Brittany Respond To Being Banned



Karen Gravano and Brittany Forgarty is fnally responding to reports from being banned from Big Ang's memorial over the weekend. Both were not invited due to both their father's history. Karen responded by saying ths situation was never about her father and was about respecting her friend.  

 "My situation isn’t about my father, it isn’t about anyone else. It’s about paying respects to my friend. I wanted to say my goodbyes to Ang and pay respect to her and her family and an army couldn’t stop me. I was just happy to be there. Let people believe what they want to believe. I was there and I walked out holding her casket.”

Brittany, who received a phone call  Renee's sister, says she was crying hysterically when she found out she was banned 

 "I think that it’s unfortunate that I couldn’t be at any of Ang’s services this weekend, and that I couldn’t say bye to her in that way. The last thing that I would want is to go there and cause a scene. This is about celebrating Ang’s life and the fact that her family has to say bye to such a beautiful person, and I want to respect that. I was called on Saturday, by a mutual friend, and told not to attend the services because of something my father did. I was in my car heading over and pulled over and started hysterically crying. I was already upset because I was headed to her services, but pulled over and cried hysterically when I found out I couldn’t go. I was really taken aback when I received the call; I was not expecting it at all. Ang never judged me for the actions of my father."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm no fan of Karen, but I think Ang would've wanted her, Andrea n Brittany at the Funeral ** Not the Wake, for clear reasons. I'm certain Karen didn't attend "Under Her Own Terms" as she tried to explain away the blow of being uninvited; Nice Try. Janine is a Hot Blooded Italian n can hold a lifetime grudge for Karen calling her Sister a Rat..amongst other things. It doesn't surprise me one bit jenngraziano would attempt to push the cast up front at Ang's Funeral ** I've NO DESIRE to see renee n her clan in media articles, photos n tributes BEFORE seeing Raquel, AJ, Neil, Janine n Stephen .. wasn't even aware Ang has a Sister named Donna, yet there's the cast ALL over the damned place with the attention thieving. Although it obviously broke their hearts to be asked not to attend Ang's calling hours, Brittany n Andrea respected the Family's request without any egotistical cry baby excuses. And Drita..poor Drita can't catch a break lately; criticized for not concealing her pain as well as she was expected to. Tsk Tsk Shame on the Twitter Turd Stirrers for their lack of compassion - Classic - She lost 2 important people in her life within days..I'd be a basket case! For Those Who Cried Quietly ** How Noble of You lol You made certain THAT was known though, no? I know anything I type won't ease the pain for anyone, but I Pray you All find the Laughter Through the Tears. Ciao4Now Angela ** Ciao4Now

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails