Share Content





















Sunday, May 8, 2016

Evelyn Lozada Reveals She Suffered Another Miscarriage




Evelyn Suffers Another Miscarriage


Former 'Basketball Wives' star Evelyn Lozada is s sharing some heartbreaking news in the wake of Mother's Day. She has revealed recently that she has suffered a second miscarriage while filming the second season of her reality show 'Livin Lozada which premiered last night. Se exclusively tells BET that it was around Thanksgiving last year.

 She says

 "In the new season, as soon as we started filming, I find out I’m pregnant and then I find out [on Thanksgiving Day] that I miscarried again. So I had to make the decision if I wanted to talk about that again. I did, so we discuss that. We discuss me being a mom after twenty plus years and what that looks like now with a crazy toddler"


If you saw the show last year, she talked her first miscarriage after having her son.  

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails