Share Content





















Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Nene Leakes Slams Comedian Luenell For Criticizing Her Comedy Tour



 Nene Leakes Slams Luenell


Comedian Luenell is not feeling Nene Leakes having a comedy tour. Nene Leakes, who is recently on her comedy tour, was blasted recently by comic Luenell for not being a real comedian. Luenell recently posted on Instagram admitting to be being 'salty' that Nene Leakes as well as other reality stars don't have to work as hard like real talented people.





Nene Leakes blasted her back calling her an 'old hater'




Luenell also did a recent interview responding to what Nene said about her 



"It’s mean and fu*ked up. It’s cruel and I’m not the grandmother around here, she is. We may be just a few years a part. My daughter is in college. She doesn’t have any children. I didn’t call her any names, she did, which evoked her fans to follow suit and call me names as well. I never called her any names. I wished her well. But she’s made a career out of being mean to people. She’s a very mean-spirited woman. I don’t think that bullying is fashionable. But we live in a bullying society right now. Social media has made bullying cool because they can do it under the guise of anonymity. The same people who grin in your face can go home and write the most veil stuff about you. I come from Oakland, California. I was born in Arkansas. When we have confrontations about things, we deal with it face to face. I’m not trying to brawl with anybody in the streets, but I certainly won’t back down from a verbal confrontation. I don’t clap back. I didn’t write anything about Nene. I stated exactly how I felt. She stated her truth and we were done with it. I didn’t go out and court these interviews. People have reached out to me. So, what she said to me I thought was uncalled for."
 

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails