Share Content





















Thursday, October 8, 2009

VH1 Interview: Flirty (Real Chance of love 2)




Flirty is pissed, Flirty is embarrassed about how she came off during Real Chance of Love 2, Flirty is…not a stripper. Eh? That’s her story, at least. She explains it below, and also talks about Chance’s rudeness and confirms that she was romantically interested in Real.

I think I know the answer already, but how was your time on the show?

At first, I thought it was horrible. I felt exposed. All my personal information was out in the open. But after I looked at everything, I ended up learning a lot about myself. I also learned that you can’t find love on a show. I think it’s all bogus.

What did you learn about yourself?

I learned that I’m an emotional, needy person.

As raked over the coals as you were, I thought it was bold of you to never feign shame over being a stripper.

Not at all. I came on the show and they knew I was a dancer. I’m not embarrassed. No one pays my bills for me, and this is how I make my money. If Chance or Real can’t see that, they can pretty much just f*** off, you know?

A lot of strippers on VH1 talk about wanting to leave the business. Where are you with that?

I haven’t danced in two years. I saved up a lot of money back in the day, when I lived with my mom and was dancing. Right now I do not dance, I’m furthering my future and going to school and doing other things, but I would not stop dancing immediately to please anyone else. When I do stop it’s going to be for me and not for no one else.

So wait, you aren’t a stripper?

Right.

Was there a reason you defended on the show so ardently? I really felt like stripping is what you were doing before you went on and that’s what you were going to go back to doing once the show was over.

It’s because I had stripped. I was defending it because it was part of my past.

Did you notice, then, the way it was portrayed on the show as being very much part of your present?

Yes! What made me aggravated was that a lot of the girls there were dancing, and I haven’t in years.

You’re in beauty school? School of beauty?

I am, yes. It’s great. I graduate in two months.

You were visibly pissed off at Chance when you were leaving. Are you still?

I think Chance is a very rude person, and not very open-minded. I’m still a little frustrated with him, just because of some of the things that I’ve seen that he’s said or some of the stuff he said to me that hurt my feelings. I’m still pissed of at him, yes. Most definitely.

You said you felt belittled.

I did. He was telling me how I needed to change my life, but he knows absolutely nothing about me to pass that judgment.

What about when you said, “If I had Real, it’d be a different story. ‘Cause he touched me once and it was like, ‘Whoo!’”?

[Laughs] That was the club scene. Real put his hand on my hip as we were walking. It was nothing too crazy, but I felt more chemistry with him than I did with Chance. And me and Chance had kissed, we made out. I tried to feel it, but I couldn’t get past everything I’d seen.

Does that mean that Blonde Baller wasn’t lying when she told Chance about your desire to go over to Real’s side?

Well, I did want to be on Real’s side very, very bad, but Chance had already chose me. I’m not that person to flip-flop back and forth, so I just stuck it out. I sucked it up and I tried to get to know and respect Chance, but I just couldn’t. I wish I had a chance with Real, but I didn’t and I wasn’t going to switch. I was already known as a burger-flipping stripper on that show, and that’s all I needed: more flipping. I didn’t want that.

At what point were you over Chance? Weren’t you upset that he eliminated you?

Probably the fourth or fifth episode, I started getting fed-up with him. When we had the barbecue, he said mean things to me and I just kind of looked down on him from that day on. He would talk about the other females behind their backs, and after that, I lost interest and I started to go along with everything. It was like, “I’m here, why not try to make the best of things?” I tried but it just didn’t work out that way for me at all.

But you did cry when you thought you were going home last episode, and you were visibly angry when he didn’t choose you for the nightcap on this week’s show. You seemed invested.

I didn’t want to go home. It’s a competition, you don’t want to lose. I’m already on TV, I’m already embarrassed, why not go through with the full thing?

Did you think it was weird that you were being charged for being charged in the court challenge?

Oh yeah, it was weird! They were putting things out there that had happened in the past a while ago. I was embarrassed, to a certain extent, just because it was all out there. But I’m not embarrassed because it’s my life, and it’s stuff I’ve been through.

You’re moving past that? You aren’t drinking and driving?

I’m definitely moving past that. I don’t drink and drive. I don’t do drugs. You learn from your experiences. Chance tried to make it seem like it was something that happened a month ago, and it wasn’t like that at all.

At the same time, you threatened to “molly wop” Blonde Baller a lot.

Yes, I did. I was so pissed. I was exposed and I just wanted to molly wop that bitch, yo. I just wanted to punch her in the back of the head.

But then you’d get another charge.

Exactly my point. I’m not trying to go to jail again. I wasn’t going to get kicked off the show for beating up someone over something ridiculous. We’re all grown adults. I look back and I think that maybe I shouldn’t have said that, but I really did want to punch that bitch in her face. You don’t understand, man.

You made out with Mamacita. Any thoughts on that?

It was just fun. I was really drunk. I came home from a date and she said, “Did you kiss Chance?” I said, “Yeah, we made out.” And she said, “I want his germs!” She just laid a fat kiss on me and I just went along with it. I was all f***ed up. We did a wheel-barrow dance. It was fun.

Was there anyone besides her you bonded with?

Pocahontas and I got along very well. She’s a very inspirational person. Very sweet.

How is she inspirational?

In the house, you get very stressed out and you’re missing your family. You’re missing everyone, and she was there for me. She helped me through and talked about my family. Whatever it was I needed, she was there and I thank her for that.

Do you regret doing the show since it led to the airing of your dirty laundry?

Absolutely not. Even though everything was exposed, it’s my life. I wouldn’t change anything about it. That’s what happens.

So you’re OK with your portrayal?

I think it was horrible! I’m embarrassed. I couldn’t even watch the past few episodes. I can’t believe they have me as a burger-flippin’ person. They don’t even know me like that to make that judgment. I’ll get through it, though, I guess.

That said, would you do reality TV again?

Oh, absolutely! No one’s gonna tell me that I’m a stripper whore. I don’t care, that’s your own personal opinion. Whatever. I know who I am. You don’t like it? Whatever. I really don’t care.

vh1.com

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails