Share Content





















Saturday, January 30, 2010

Call and E-mail VH1 about I Love Money 4

I just got a word that 51 Minds and VH1 are working to resolve the issue to air I Love Money 4. There is a 70% chance that it will air. Vh1 apparently did a major reedit of the show and paid big bucks for it so alot of the 51 minds people don't believe they will walk away from so much money invested.  there was some discussions about the scheduling of ILM4 airing but none in the last 30 days! So lets just see what happens.


If anyone decides to place a call or Email VH1 about I Love Money 4 and get them to air it.


Phone: 212-846-8181

51 minda is not the problem, it's VH1. 51 Minda wants the show to air.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just emailed them

Took the shot to also get after them about NOT RELEASING on DVD ROL seasons 2 & 3, ROL Charm School, Daisy, I Love Money & My Fair Brady here in the States

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails