Share Content





















Tuesday, July 27, 2010

VH1acces Interview: Erica Rose (You're Cut Off)

I finally did an interview with Erica Rose from You're Cut Off. She talks about why she gave Gia the nickname "birthday penis" she also says that the  L.A fight between her and Gia, where Gia threw her water bottle at her was real and NOT staged. We also talk about The Bachelor , she is also is an Human Rights Activist. Follow her on twitter








How have you been?
I've been doing great, thanks for asking!  Just having fun and enjoying my summer.  


How was your experience being on the show?
It was a wonderful experience for me, a lot of fun and definitely opened up my eyes.  I liked that this experience was all about me and my growth and progress and not about impressing some guy,


 Did you learn anything being on the show?
   I learned how a lot of people in the world live- I learned about budgeting and the value of a dollar.  And I learned how to mow a mean lawn ;)


Did you ever thought you would have made it to graduation?
I knew I would!

 What was your favorite lesson?
I had so much fun camping- I def made the best of it and had a good time.  I would totally go camping again but this time with a hot guy and not a bunch of bitches!


There were many guests on the show, who was your favorite?
I loved having Perez Hillton on the show, he is fabulous and funny!



On the show you called Gia "Birthday Penis" why did you give her that nickname?
I've been calling people penis for years, my friends can tell you that!  I think I just had them on my mind that night since I was sexually frustrated, lol.  I have no idea why Gia was offeneded by that to be honest- kinda weird.  Bassett Hound is a better nickname for her though and I have to credit Jackie on that.



 A video was recently leaked on the internet of you and Gia in L.A and Gia threw a water bottle at you. some people thought that was staged. What do you think about that? Was that real?
It definitely was not staged.  I had no idea she would throw water on me and push me- she is a loose cannon.  Trust me, you can never predict what Gia is gonna do, I wouldn't even try.


 What are your thoughts on Laura Baron?
She took her job really seriously and was very concerned about our growth and progress and the integrity of the program.  We still keep in touch and have had lunch since the show ended.



What have you been doing since the show? You were recently on The Wendy Williams Show.
I spend some time in LA and NYC and filmed Wendy.  It was a lot of fun.  I also filmed an E special about The Bachelor that airs tomorrow night (Weds at 10) and gives insight into what I'm up to these days.  I'm planning on going back to Houston and finishing law school and finding a man!


 Do you get recognized even more now being on You're Cut Off?
Yes, the other day in times square it was crazy!  I love when people recognize me and take pictures with me and stuff- it's sweet.  But I don't like when they just stare or talk about me and don't say anything, it's creepy!!!


 You were also on The Bachelor before You're Cut Off. What are your thoughts on the whole Jake/Vienna situation?
Next...jk.  I'm not surprised, they seemed more in it for publicity than anything else.  I didn't think it would last- it rarely does.  I was more surprised about Jillian and Ed though, it seemed like she was desperate to make it work and prove people wrong so I wonder why she finally gave up.


You are also an activist, is that correct?
Yes, I'm a Human Rights Activist and I was honored and spoke at the gala last year and am also an Animal Rights Activist and was honored for my contributions by Citizens for Animal Protection.


Well Erica, thank you so much for doing this interview. Do you want yo give a shout out to anyone?
  Shot-out to my girl Jackie- we had so much fun looking hot and doing our stiletto bikini blast.  Also even though we fought like sisters, I love my girl Leanne who is now going by Kuukla.  She looks great as a brunette and I love her whole mentality- she's adorable.  They're both like the little sisters I never had <3  And mom, you looked beautiful on the finale and showed that funny runs in the family, love you girl!!!  Also, shout-out to my Peen, my gay bf Peter Herro who rescued me from the attack of Gia, who knows what would've happened if he hadn't jumped in, so thanks for being there for me!!!

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails