Share Content





















Sunday, January 22, 2012

Mob Wives Star Ramona Clears Up Rumors


Ramona Rizzo clears up some rumors with Mobwives.blogspot.com:

Recently there has been a lot of eBeef amongst the Mob Wives.  Drita D'avanzo allegedly claimed in an interview that you returned to the states to weasel your way onto the show.  When did you return to the states?I returned (to live permanently) around 3 1/2 years ago .  I was in a situation I didn't want to be in for about 2 years before my return.  My return had nothing to do with Mob Wives.  I don't need to weasel my way into anything.
Why do you think Drita D'avanzo also allegedly made claims that you aren't really friends with Jennifer & Karen?When I move to a different state or country my friendships don't end.  The problem with Drita is she feels the need to try to discredit others in an attempt to justify her actions or television persona.  Jennifer, Karen and I became mothers.  Two of us moved, did we see & talk to one another all of the time? No.  We were grown women living our lives.  We did keep in touch sporadically.  My sister threw make up parties and I'd talk to Jennifer on the phone.  We'd communicate on Facebook.  There was no falling out between us.  We've always been friends and always will be; in spite the efforts of some individuals. 
I'd really like to clear some issues up.  What was your intent in stepping up to Drita & Karen during their conversation during episode two?We're not doing this here!  I know both women.  I was watching their body language.  Their expressions and voices were changing.  It was getting heated.  I knew where it was going.  My intent was to stop it from turning into a physical altercation.  There was kids there.  It was Renee's belated birthday party and the celebration of her life!  It was not the time nor place for Karen & Drita to have the discussion.  It definitely wasn't the place to fight.  We don't get paid extra to fight when the cameras are rolling.  So why do this and come off as animals?  We are all mothers.  I stand by my decision on trying to intervene.  Unfortunately Drita started swinging. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And with that...lets really get ova this crap..work out our issues..move on! We do what we have to do in life to make it..regardless of who or what gets in our ways!
Nothin was said on this message that was not already figured out..if were payin attention to the show! LOYALTY GOES ALONG FKIN WAY! IF YOUR NOT USED TO IT..IT IS A CULTURE SHOCK ONCE LIVIN IT!
BE TRUE TO YOURSELF..KEEP IT REAL..& IF YOU START RUMORS..BEPREPARED TO DEFEND YOURSELF!
WITH THAT..IM OUT! ENJOY MOB WIVES LIKE IMNA!
1-LOVE..YOUR'S TRULY,

1 n only: Lil' Kathi
So. Sac. Cali!

Anonymous said...

Ramana came on this show with an attitude and agenda. She is the biggest s*** starter I've ever seen. These 4 women always found a way to solve their problems then Ramona comes along to cause all kind of drama. Go back to where you came Ramona. You won't be missed. Karen was a different person before you came now she is acting like the jerk you are. We miss the old Karen.

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails