Share Content





















Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mob Wives Chicago Interview With Nora

 

Mob Wives fan site catches up with  Nora on of the Mob Wives Chicago cast member. Tune in June to see all the drama unfold. 


From what you have seen of the show, Mob Wives, is there anyone you feel you relate to?


Absolutely not. I met Jenn and we talked. I am extremely excited to tell my story, to tell the truth. The media destroyed my father. He was a businessman and an amazing person. I was his princess. This show is a chance for me to talk about my dad and make people see him through my eyes; to make him shine. He was a wonderful person and not just my father, but my best friend. I took care of him after he had his quadruple bypass surgery. I'm grateful we had that time together. 




Without revealing too much, which of the cast members, if any, do you have issues or drama with on the show?

I really don’t have issues with anyone on the show. I only have issues with people who do something to me that is really drastic. Otherwise, I walk away from people who are opinionated and judgmental. I have no time for drama. Besides that, I was raised not to make a spectacle of yourself in public. But, don’t push me to the limit, because if you do, you are going to find that I’m not a very nice person. If you “hit me deep” I am going to have a reaction in self defense. 


Was is a difficult decision for you to join the cast of Mob Wives Chicago?

I would have to say I relate the most to Renee (Graziano) and then I found out I really knew Renee in the past when our fathers were in prison together.  I think Renee and I had similar backgrounds, raise with the same morals and grew up the same way. I see more of myself in her. Renee and Jennifer are the only ones I knew personally.

1 comment:

Mob Mistress said...

You need to ask before you post any part of our interviews. Please take down immediately. I hope your weekend is going well.

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails