Share Content





















Saturday, January 12, 2013

Urban Community Faces Discrimination At Mob Wives Premiere Party

Hip hop artists and rappers faced discrimination were they not allowed at the Mob Wives 3 premiere party in NYC. According to the site, Reality Tea a bowling alley name Frames wanted a low key event and invited mobsters, but not the hip hop community. 

Marketing manager, Frayda Resnick, demanded that no rappers or hip hop artists were allowed at the event.  What's even more absurd is that a VIBE magazine reporter, who was Ramona's guest, was told not to report the event to VIBE or advertise for it.


Karen, who was outraged, told Radar Online

“I’m completely outraged at Frames Bowling Lounge and especially at the management. I can’t believe that in 2013 the ignorance of racism still exists. If I would have known prior to our contracts being signed I would have canceled.” 

“I’m trying to be the better person and not flip out on anyone but I was about to smash the b*tch in the face with her f**king bowling ball! I will never patronize that place nor would I recommend it to anyone that I know. The management and staff was rude, racists and disrespectful.”

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails