Share Content





















Monday, June 30, 2014

UPDATE: Zendaya Speaks On Dropping Aaliyah Biopic Role

Zendaya is now speaking out on her Aaliyah biopic departure. It was announced yesterday, that she dropped out the project because she felt like the project was 'rushed'. She spoke to MTV during the 2014 BET awards red carpet about why she left.

"I just felt the project wasn't 100 percent there. I feel production-wise everything just felt a little rushed. And I think because she's someone I admire and I love so much, it can't be done halfway, or not to the standards I think it should be done at, so I just decided not to do it. By all means, when the right project comes along, and it's done the right way I'll be the first person ready to play Aaliyah, but this wasn't the right one for me. I've been into Aaliyah since I was little, so there wasn't too much getting into character. I always pretend I'm her anyway."





Get More: 

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails