Share Content





















Sunday, July 13, 2014

[Exclusive] VH1's You're Cut Off Star Jessica Cimato Talks Life After Reality TV and Laura Baron Being On 'Bad Girls Club'




Jessica Cimato Talks Life After Reality TV

Jessica Cimato was best known for appearing on VH1's 'You're Cut Off' which aired four years ago. The show as about these rich girl whose parents have caught them off and send them to boot camp to learn about life. One o the cast members was Jessica Cimato, who was the Italian Jersey girl.  The girls also a had a life coach name Laura Baron to guide them. Laura Baron is now  life coach on the current season of'Bad Girls Club'.


I did an update interview to find out what she has been up to since appearing on the show




So it's been four years since You're Cut Off. What did you like and dislike about doing the show?

Jessica Cimato:  I liked the fact that I was given a reality check. Adversity can be a phenomenal lesson. I didn't like some of the situations I was put in, with some females I have zero patients for!



Do you sill keep on contact with other cast members?

 Jessica Cimato: I do , ironically enough I keep in touch with Erica , as well as Courtnee , Leanne and from time to time amber. The rest of the girls, I have no idea at all what they are doing and how they've been.



Now, I know most reality shows are scripted. I remember people speculate that the girls on the show were not really rich and it was just for TV. What are your thoughts on that?

Jessica Cimato: Although some girls may have had more then others, I do believe looking back that we all were equally dependent on our parents, and spoiled.



What are some things that happend on the show that we did not get to see on TV?

 Jessica Cimato: I supposed moments of gratitude and respect. For me especially, I was portrayed as a villain, with a rotten streak. I did feel remorse for my actions and when I would talk about that or admitting my part in altercations , they weren't aired.



What have you've been doing since the show ended?

Jessica Cimato: Since the show, I have started working for a phenomenal Dr. Two years I have been employed their. It's an arthritis center where we treat patients who are suffering from different   debilitating auto immune diseases , such as rheumatoid arthritis. Iv also started my own side business called Anne Elizabeth Film. Where I do wedding videography and photography. I'm happily in love with my boyfriend of two years and I look forward to my future and bettering myself.



Laura Baron, who was the life coach, is now on Bad Girls Club being the life coach to those girls. Would you do another reality show? Have you've been offered to do more shows? and what are your thoughts on Laura being on Bad Girls Club? Do you think the two shows are different?

 Jessica Cimato: I was ALMOST going to  be casted on one of their seasons, but I decided against it. Obviously we aren't as violent as them, but we are similar in the sense that we are living on another planet lol. I think it's a beautiful thing that Laura is working with them, they are lucky to have such a caring woman devoted to helping them so genuinely . As for other shows for myself, it would have to be a REALLY great show for me to do it again.



Is there anything else you would like to add?

 Jessica Cimato: I guess just that I don't live with regrets so my experience on YCO was a great opportunity . It was an adventure and I learned great lessons. Iv grown up since then, but I'm still growing.


Thank you,
 Jess Cimato




No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails