Share Content





















Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Tami Roman Says Her Reality Show Did NOT Get Picked Up Because It Was 'Too Positive'



Tami Roman Releases Footage Of Reality Show


Tami Roman has revealed on her Facebook page last week that her own reality show was filmed did not get picked up because it was 'too positive' for viewers. 

Here is what she said.


 "I was told yall didn't want to see another show about love and family... "That's not interesting". Apparently if I'm not cursing people out or popping off, yall won't watch. Even though I consider myself and my life a testimony of faith, that's not good enough. It's not good enough to be real, funny, vulnerable, spiritual, loving, family oriented, entrepreneurial... I simply don't have enough turmoil. Outside of BBW (my job) I try to live drama free, enjoy my real friends, love my family, love God and handle my business. This will never air, but here's a clip of what yall don't want to see..."


She released footage of one scene of her talking about her miscarriage


 

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails