Share Content





















Tuesday, June 14, 2016

'The Voice' Star Christina Grimmie Welcomed Her Shooter With Open Arms Before She Was Shot





 Christina Grimmie Welcomed Her Shooter

Youtube and 'The Voice' star Christina Grimmie greeted her shooter with open arms before she was shot to death late Friday night at her concert in Orlando. The shooter whose name is Kevin James Loibel traveled to Orlando with two handguns, knives and magazines to just kill her. 


One fan witnessed that Christina Grimmie was at the merchandise table and the shooter was in line in front of them. 



"I had made friends in line with some other fans and my group were talking to them. Two people were meeting Christina and there was one guy in front of us in line. "My back was to Christina but I kept turning to check on how long we had to meet her. "The one guy in front of us was walking up to meet her. Her arms were open, waiting to greet him with a hug.
"Then there was a sound of three pops, like balloons. People had brought balloons to the show and the security guards were popping them so at first I thought it was that.
"Then I saw the yellow barricade fall and the two people who had just met her started running away.
"I saw Christina's leg fall to the side on the ground like a dead weight. I didn't see her face.
"I saw her brother jump over the merchandise table and then it was just a blur. I turned and started running, then I heard another pop."


This was Christina's last snapchat video before she was shot 





Tribute video




No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails