Share Content





















Sunday, December 20, 2009

Exclusive VH1access Interview: Trouble (For The Love Of Ray-J)



I had a chance to interview Rachel Reed a.k.a Trouble who was on For The Love Ray-J 2 earlier this season. In this interview she talks about her time on the show, the fact that she can't stand Lava,She wished hat she could have stayed on the show and she would LOVE to do I Love Money if Vh1 asked her to do one.

Here is the interview.



VH1access: How Was Your Time on For The Love Of Ray-J? and why did you sign up for the show?


Trouble: It was fun. totally differnt than watching the show alot more goes into than i thought. It was fun meeting all the girls and staying in that siiick house! Wish i didnt leave so soon in the game, would have liked to do more challenges and had more time to get to know Ray J.I signed up as a joke with my friends never thinking i would get picked...but i did!! And im glad!




VH1access: On the show you were portrayed as the drunk party girl , how do you feel about that?


Trouble: ITS wHATEVER! Im not worried..my friends and family know who i am..others might think im Crazy but im just lookin for a good time! AND ive been layin OFF the Booze =) so all you haters like lava..Can kiss my Ass..=) And i say that with lot's of love.




VH1access: What do you think about Lava?


Trouble: ...ughhh must i talk about her! we just don't mix can't stand her personality dont like her or her vibe she gives off..the girl is a craZY. she can do her and ill do me. hope our paths never cross again.




VH1access: Did you get along with any of the other girls on the show?


Trouble: YA..I did..if i was there longer i know for sure i would have been closer to some of them..but being around so many girls they kinda gave me a different look at myself and how i am when i drink . so alot of positive came out of the show.




VH1access: How do you feel about your elimination? Do you think you should have stayed?


Trouble: YES most DEF at least one more round..i would have showed a different side of me..people just saw the alcohol and didnt get to see how i was normally. BUT that is my fault..me and vodka were conecting more than me and ray were.




VH1access: What have you been doing now since your departure on the show?


Trouble: Just staying busy with work and friends. Havent been going out as much. Trying to keep the drinking to a minimum =)




VH1access: Will there be a For The Love Of Ray-J 2 reunion?


Trouble: Of course.. I hope so!




VH1access: If VH1 wanted you back on TV let's say I Love Money, would you do it?


Trouble: fuuuuck ya! i would do things over sooo differntly. It's a great experience wouldnt pass it up




VH1access: Do you want to give a shout out to anyone?


Trouble: my Girl Madison. And of course my MOM <3



Follow Trouble on Twitter: twitter.com/vh1trouble


and check out my other past interviews.

Frenchy Interview

Marcia Brazil Interview

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails