Share Content





















Sunday, January 24, 2010

VH1 Interview: Tammy (Frank The Entertainer.. A Basement Affiar)



Taken from VH1.com this is the VH1 interview of  Tammy from Frank The Entertainer.. A Basement Affiar. She talks about her exerience on the show, why she was nevvous around Frank and her portrayal.


How was your time on the show?

Great experience. Loved the cast.




What did you think of your portrayal?

I guess there are 15 girls in the house and everybody is a different character. I didn’t really shine because I wasn’t really loud and crazy. I was out of my comfort zone, but I feel like being quiet is something that’s not me, if you know me.




Were you disappointed to be eliminated?

Yes. I know that Frank’s not attracted to Annie and Renee physically. I think I’m girlfriend material.




He did say that he was physically attracted to you a few times.

Yeah, but I guess looks don’t play the role once you want to be in love. It’s more than that.




What did you think of him repeatedly saying that he didn’t understand what you were saying?

I think it’s funny because what I think about him is very cute, and I guess when you have a crush or you like somebody, you tend to be speechless or freeze up, you know? That’s how I felt when I looked at Frank, like, “Oh my god, oh my god. He’s paying attention to me. Like, every detail.” So then I get nervous and nerves take over and I say stuff that I regret.




Like when you said that you enjoyed doing embarrassing things such as making funny faces?

Yeah! (Laughs.) What I meant was that me and my girlfriend, if we know each other, we’ll play silly and make embarrassing faces. They made it sound like I was saying something else.




Was there any kind of language barrier in play? You’re from Vietnam, right?

Yeah, but I came over here when I was 6-years-old and I’m 25 now. Maybe I stumble on words, but I don’t think it was a big issue.




What’s your beef with Italian food?

I think it’s heavy. If I had a boyfriend, I think I’ll be the main person in the kitchen. He’ll step in once in a while and cook steak, but I can’t live without rice or noodle. Being with that family and eating spaghetti, it’s good but day after day, it’s like, oh my god! I miss my Asian food.




Where are you with your cultivation of the Minnesota accent?

Well, you basically extend your O’s and A’s. I taught Melissa Vietnamese, too, but it was mostly bad words. You know, like, perverted words, ’cause I find perverted jokes very funny. A white girl saying it is really cute.




Any regrets?

No, this is the best experience so far. I hope to work with VH1 more, but this was a good experience. I think everybody should do it, just being in a competition with 15 girls. Just see if it’s worth your time and what you’ll learn from it.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails