Share Content





















Monday, February 15, 2010

Megan talks about Ryan Jenkins


Taken from Megan's Blog and VH1.com Megan breaks her silence to People magazine about Ryan Jenkins.  Ryan Jenkins was a contestant on Megan Wants A Millionaire and on the unaired I Love Money 3. During when Megan Wants A Millionaire aired on TV Ryan Jenkins murdered his wife, playboy model Jasmine Fiore and then he hanged himself at a hotel in Canada. Which led to her show being cancelled. She explains how she feared for her life

Article below:

Most of the time, I just cried, feeling terrible for Jasmine and her family, thinking how the two of us could have been interchangeable. When VH1 called to say my show had been canceled, I understood why. Because of all this, people have a negative association with me. Now I’m rethinking my whole life, trying to figure out where to go from here


1 comment:

Dj420chillan said...

i CANT WAIT to read this whole issue of MEGAN in PEOPLE magazine...its about time MEGAN reached an A-list status of celebrity!! =) #TEAMMEGAN

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails