Share Content





















Saturday, November 6, 2010

Examiner.com Reviews My Big Friggin' Wedding



Everybody was buzzing about this "My Big Fat Friggin' Fabulicious, Frickin' Amazing Wedding" show so I was like, "Hey my life is already pretty much in New Jersey, what's another hour."
So I checked a repeat of the first episode, and whoa...this is effing GOLDEN!!! Where do you even start? I mean, you've got knocked up Megin and her Johnny, what's not to love about a guy who goes by the name "Meatballs"???
Matt and Amanda are pretty interchangeable with Sandra and Joey at this point. Give me another episode and I'll be able to tell them apart.
Tammie and Danny are the interracial couple with the huge age difference. She's a legend of Long Island or something, and Danny's the checkbook. But they really have the only interesting story on this show so far.
But my personal all time favorites I just know are going to be the drunk twins, Alyssa and Tyler. They're the ones with the three year old and are getting married, just cuz...what-evuh...who cay-uhs...we want a party. A classy type one. I love it. Got the house, the car, the kid...NOW lets get married. I'll never understand that.Why bother now? Sure it's tehz geyz ruining the sanctity of marriage. Of course it is.
But what I love about them and what is so full of win is that everybody is drunk all the time! I also love that Alyssa's mom is like..what...35? And the step dad is all slurring and falling off the couch, spilling his beer?
Oh if that's not a reality TV gift from sweet baby Jesus himself, I don't know what is.
Ok, so I'm in they had me at everybody having "Friggin" by their names. Friggin' Johnny, Friggin' Grandma...oh it's just so full of win, I'm almost weeping. So of course,I'll recap this mess! It'll fill the void of RHOA moving to Sunday nights. Are you going to watch My Big Friggin' Wedding?

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails