Share Content





















Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Monique From T.O Show Clears Up Evelyn Comment & Season 3


Monique From T.O Show Clears up Her Comment about Evelyn "Not Being a Factor," and also Details about Season 3 of the T.O show.


Why did you make the comments about Evelyn Lozada being a non-m*therfu#king factor?
Kita and I went to the Forbes Celebrity Entrepreneur Awards as the producers and creators of the T.O. Show. I did not go there with Evelyn on my mind, just to make that clear. While we were on the red carpet one reporter said she was happy to see The T.O. Show back for a third season and how we are the only show that shows two black women running a business in a positive light. When asked if I watch Basketball Wives I responded, “I support it.” I completely support Shaunie O’Neal’s movement and I am friendly with a lot of the girls on the show. The same reporter then mentions how I move in the same circle as Terrell and Chad and what do I think about Chad and Evelyn’s relationship. I said, “I don’t think one way or the other about their relationship. I don’t know Evelyn to get all up into it that way.” I stated, “what I do know is that Evelyn needs to slow down and stop portraying herself a certain way.” She asked and “how is that”, I said, “well sleeping with married men and pretending like the wife is a non-motherfucking factor is just so disrespectful, but what do you expect from her? On the show, she meets, greets, and sleeps, with a guy the same night, whether it’s the truth or not, it’s portrayed that way.”


What can we expect from season 3 of The T.O. Show?
Well ironically, we end up in Miami. Terrell has property there and he has a business there, so we go there and help him try to figure out what’s his next business move. In that, there comes a Miami lifestyle. There’s a lot of fun and games, a lot of ups and downs, there are highs and lows in this show. I try to play back a little bit, because people know that I am married and I have kids, and in the show, I end up missing them a lot because we move to Miami and live with Terrell. So it’s kind of like Three’s Company meets Jersey Shore, with a little bit more color. I would call Kita Chrissy — she is dating now. She’s getting her sex life and that game back on. Terrell is finding himself as he always is; jumping over hurdles and trying to excel with the T.O. brand as well as the man. So it’s going to be exciting.




No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails