Share Content





















Monday, May 3, 2010

Brandy and Ray-J : A Family Business (Episode 4 recap)

Share







Episode 4 aired last night on VH1. I will give you the highlights of what happened on this episode. Timbaland invited Brandy to perform with him on the House of Blues introducing Bran Nu which is a rapper version of Brandy. Brandy went to visit her mom for a family meaning and Ray-J acted like a damn fool. He was acting really strange playing a guitar during the meaning and just goofing off. I do think that Ray-J does has an advantage when it comes to his mom. His mom does favor him a lot more than Brandy and I will tell you why. There was a Lil Hood wannabe stripper ( yes I think she tried to act like Lil Hood) who had a "package" for Ray-J and it turned out to be a stripper and she gave him a lap dance at the office and his parents were there.

Brandy and Shay were freaking out and Sonja was very upset about it BUT she wasn't mad at Ray-J, she was mad at his friends for arranging the stripper to be there. I thought that was bullshit because Ray-J obviously liked it, so she should also be mad at Ray-J for not stopping it. That's why I think she favors him a lot more and Brandy noticed it as well. Then Shay tried to put Ray-J in his place and then Ray-J had the nerve to say "check my bank account" before you call me out or something like that. Are you serious who the hell does he think he is?


Brandy had rehearsals for the upcoming performance at the House Of Blues. Her dad and Ray-J showed up but Sonja was not there to see her daughter perform, I guess she was still upset about the whole stripper thing which she needs to get over. My thoughts on her rapping ,I thought she did pretty good but I hope that does not become a permanent thing. She is known for being Brandy (my personal opinion) At the end of the episode Brandy wanted to talk to her mom about the performance and how great it was but Sonja didn't want to come out in her room, she was still upset. That's Brandy lashed out at the whole favoritism thing with Ray-J which I don't blame her.


This episode was by far the best so far.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails